What You Will Do:Home Health Care - Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time Days
About University of Maryland Shore Regional Health
- The Home Health Nurse provides quality skilled nursing care to assigned patients under the direct order of the primary physician in accordance with agency policy
- 40 hours per week
- Day shifts (M - F, 8a - 4:30p)
- Mileage reimbursement provided
- Hourly call pay provided and time-and-a-half if called to work
- Ability to work independently
- Rotational weekday call coverage is 4:30p-8a (weekday call requirement is approx. 2-3 times/month)
- Rotational weekend call coverage is 24/7 (weekend call requirement is roughly once every 4-5 weeks)
The best job you can imagine. What brings Registered Nurses to University of Maryland Shore Regional Health?
- Lots of advantages, like our supportive, collaborative work environment.
A comprehensive system with many locations and practice options.
A sense of collegiality.
Generous annual tuition assistance.
New, market-competitive pay scales.
And a new student loan repayment program*.
There s even a referral bonus if you bring a friend when you both are hired!
And Magnet status did we mention that?
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, coronary, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse rn, psychatric, staff nurse, surgical